Truck 4389 weaves in and out of traffic on NWH going west near Webb chapel without using a signal! There was hardly any room between me and the car in front of me and he almost caused an accident by forcing his truck between us!

This is unacceptable especially when people are driving to get to work. The last thing we need is for someone to be careless on the road and drive this way.

Since this truck works for DART I believe it is important for this company to be aware on how their employees drive. Hopefully this will not happen again.

This reviewer shared experience about "dart truck drivers! " and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Dart Transit. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Dart Transit.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare Dart Transit to other companies on our site.

Comments